Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thanks again

I was thinking last night after posting, did I forget someone. Thank you Donna Jean for pointing out that I had indeed left out some very important people.

Soooooo.....

Thank you Donna Jean for soming all that way for this special day of mine and the NTBC. Andrew, Cody and Victoria all came and i was delighted to see the new and improved Donna Jean. Love you much.

Thank you Brother Rockey for coming also. Rockey and I have grown closer since my move and even close since I bought my bike. I love you Brother, like a brother. Thanks as well to Rockey's wife, Mary for coming.

Thank you LInda and Duck for attending. You guys are beginning to be commom place at this church. I love you both. And Mahalya, thank you so much for the wonderful gift. I will use that book alot.

Thank you so much Amy for coming and seeing our church and house. This move was very tough; leaving friends and family behind - but I am where I am suppose to be and where God wants me. Please come down again and just visit and then Peggy and I, and you and Archie can take a tour on the motorbikes. Love you so much, as well.

AND

Thank you Peggy for standing beside me through all these years and all my crazy ideas and stupid things I have done. I am nothing without you. I love you beyond what words can express.

Thank you my darling daughter, Tanya. You make being a father easy and so fulfilling. I am also thankful for your encouragement and support through all of this. I am glad you are "home" for a while. I do love you so much.

I also thank the Lord, God Almighty, for everything He has done in my life, and for blessing me with everyone I have mentioned.

Blessings to you all!
PBB

No comments: