Thursday, July 26, 2007

Excited

Hi everyone,
Seems it is getting harder and harder to keep my blog updated as well as interact on facebook.

Tomorrow night we are off to the Couple's Retreat - it's going to be an awesome, fun and God filled weekend. All the couples will have a great time! Please pray for us all to grow closer to God as we grow closer to our spouses and also grow closer to our spouses as we grow closer to one another.

God is really good - sometimes we forget that. I have had a request on "From the Pulpit" to preach on "God's grace and peace when we feel at times like giving up."
I can do that! and I know that a lot of other people have been there as well. I will be preaching this message on August 5, 2007.

Remember that no matter what we are going through, God is never far away and He continues to love us.

Blessing, PBB

No comments: