Tuesday, July 17, 2007

God's Grace

This past weekend, I wnt on my motorcycle course: Friday night 6:00 to 9:30 pm, Saturday 8:30 to 5:30, and Sunday 8:30 to 5:30. We were on the bikes most all that time. Then add 40-50 minutes times 2, per day for me. Result = sore behind.

The course was great, there were 7 of us from all age groups and walks of life. We all passed and one lady even crashed her bike into the raised sidewalk. She broke the bike, bruisd and skun her leg, brett bad.

I think we are granted the grace of God, soooooooooo many times during the day that and seldom even notice. The bike course as fun, but it was very hard as well and I kno that God was watching over al of us.

At the beginning of the course, on Friday night, we all had to introduce ourselves, tell a little about us, and what bike we drive or would like to on. So I introduced myself, told them I owned a Hyosung and as the pastor of NTUBC. During the whole the weekend nothing was said about me being a pastor or any questions. There as some swearing and dirty talk, but nothing too, too bad.

After we all had our final test and were given the results, we were taken outsid for s group photo. as the picture as done, I told a chance and asked if the group if I could pray for them. No one said 'no.' So, I prayed for them as a group, thankd God for the great instructors and for keeping us safe. I then prayed for each individuallt, calling them by name, and asked that God would ridw with them and keep them from harm - always.

Then an amazing thing happen. This group who seemed to be uninterested in my work and continued to swear and talk dirty all weekend, at the end of the prayer - everyone said 'Amen!'

I thought that was so very cool and amazing. Even though e may seem to go through life, uninterested in God or church, God still grants to us His grace - no matter what!. And when it comes right down to it, we know He's there and we acknoledge Him as Lord, by saying 'Amen!'

God loves you all!Blessings PBB

1 comment:

April Mullen said...

That's wonderful... I'm glad you had a great weekend and that you're done so you can ride spirit all you want... carefully! :)