Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hellooooooo (Robin Williams in what movie?)

Hi Everyone,
Yes, I know, update, update, update! Well, I've been busy. I think I have an idea of what God goes through on a daily bases. He wants to connect with everyone - see what their doing and how they are - and offer some comfort along the way; and so do I, except I get tired. I wonder if God has Facebook. Everyday, when I go on, I get updates of who's doing what, how they are feeling, messages sent back and forth On The Wall. It's a lot to keep up with. So, sometimes I can't, but I do try and catch up as soon as I can.

The servbices late;y have been really good. This past Sunday, Dianne M. did s wonderful and moving job reading the very same poem that her Mom (Eleanor) read a few years ago. It really added so much to the message and service. I heard many people at the door comment to her about it. Loren did a wonderful singing - but I think she can now sing without the back up voices.

I am away this Sunday so Jonathan will be bringing the message. I am so thankful for Jonathan and In Septemeber Jonathan will be honored by our Church - sdtayed tuned for further updates on that.

Nice to see my daughter for a few day, before she took off again.

Peg and I went to the movies with Christy and Corey on Sunday night - and had a blast. They are really fun to be around - and yes, Corey, I know "your not a machine!" Corey, I hope you enjoyed the pop the other night and Christy, I hope you enjoyed eating at that fancy take-out joint.

Well guys and gals, remember I will try to update more and by the way; God loved you all so very much.

Blessings, PBB

3 comments:

Tanya Reid said...

Hey dad.
Nice to see you've updated, and you're title, is that from Good Morning Vietnam? And isn't it Good Mooooorning, not Hellooooo?
Anyways, it was nice to spend some time with you folks too before I took off, although you're kinda making me feel bad.

Your comment on if God has facebook totally made me laugh. That and your sermon on Sunday reminded me of the play that I've done a couple times where Jesus just shows up at your door and you're trying to head off to a party. And then you tell him "Jesus! Stay here!" and he's stuck in the cross position. I think that play has a lot of meaning.

Anyways, love you both.

April Mullen said...

I had the same comment as Tanya... I thought it was from Good Morning Vietnam,but decided that, if so, your post title would have to be... you guessed it... Good Morning! hee hee!

Nice to read the update. I knew if I kept coming back that sooner or later I would get something new to read! :)

Take care... just update as you can; don't feel bad about it, even Donna Jean has been "delinquent"!

Anonymous said...

I will miss you this Sunday but have a good time whatever you all are doing.I look forward to Johnathan`s message..because I missed his last one!Blessings and prayers to your family!!!