Wednesday, August 15, 2007

checkin in

Hi Kids,
Are you all playing nice? Good.
Well I at the Canso Couseway public internet site with a check in. Yesterday I left early morning 7 am I think for my epic bike drive. I had a wonderful morning and most of the afternoon riding in the sun with the wind blowing through my hair; until about 3:00 when it started to rain - real hard - really really really hard. I pull off the road, cause I couldn't see and took refuge in this abandon shack until the rain let up alittle so I could drive to find a motel.

Spent the night drying out and this morning I drove around the Cabot Trail all by myself well not reall there were 3 of us; me, God and Satan. Everytime soemthing went right I thanked God - if something went wrong I blamed it on Satan. It's hard to drive while those two are arguing. Well not really arguing. Satan gets mad and yells at God , because God keeps blessing me on my drive.

Welll got to go find some place to pitch my tent, and I left God sitting on the bike so Satan doesn't take off with it.

Talk with you all soon.

God bless you
PBB

3 comments:

Tanya Reid said...

LOL dad. That sounds like a comic dad! God and Satan's Road Trip! We'll add it to "The Day The Spider Laughed".
Love you. Drive safe.
Oh, and keep August 26th (or the 25th if it's going to rain on the 26th) open on your calendar. I told mom about it. Get together at Donna and Alvins! :D Yay!
See you soon. You owe me a coffee date.

April Mullen said...

Glad you're having fun... hang in there, it can't rain EVERY day! ;) I'm not worried about Satan, I'm pretty sure God is bigger than he is.

Fred Bigelow said...

Wind blowing through your hair? What were you doing wearing a wig? I hope you are enjoying your self. Yes, I am coming home someday.