Thursday, August 23, 2007

First Time Ever

Hi Folks, well yesterday was my very first time ever playing golf. I was invited or got myself invited to the Mink Rangers Golf Tornament. I was on the team ith Corey and 2 other ranchers - from out west. My first attempt at hitting the ball was witnessed by a few hundred people including a fe from our church(Larry, Glen); which I sliced and went verring right, at a high rate of speed, where a couple of people had to duck. Great first shot.

But as the day went on and some instruction by the 3 people who were with me, I made some really nice shot. I putted in a fe quite long shots, chipped a few onto the green and some were way down the fairway and very straight. But alas, all my really good shots ere witnessed by but a few.

The golfing was great, good exercise combing the woods looking for balls and walking.

Thank you Mullens for inviting me.

PBB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pastor Brian: I just found this prayer as I was reading this morning. It is a prayer to repeat each morning. It goes like this:
Here I am Lord, ready for whatever YOU have for me to do. I empty myself, as much as I know how, to allow Your grace to flow in my life, to cause me to be able to do whatever it is that YOU desire for me. I cast myself totally upon you. I can be only what YOU allow me to be, I can have only what YOU will for me to have,I can do only what YOU empower me to do -- and each victory is to YOUR GLORY, not mine."
It is my desire to be a vessel of honor for God. Love Diana