Monday, August 13, 2007

VACATION!!!!

Hi Y'all,
The service yesterday was pretty good; a few more visitors. The 2 guys who visited last week came back and brought another guy with them. I do hope they find what they are looking for - they are welcome anytime at NTBC.

The sermon was quite deep, and we looked at some tough questions. The passage was from Matthew 15:21-28. A Gentile woman comes to Jesus and ask Him to cure her daughter from demon pocession. Jesus says; "“I was sent, only, to the lost sheep of Israel.” Wasd Jesus really rejecting her??? Go read the sermon at the link "From the pulpit."

I am now on vacation this week so no service on August 19 in the morning; but we, as a church, have been asked to come to Bear River East to lead their outside/drive in service in the evening at 7pm. All are welcome. Our choir will lead in song, with a few special solists and I will bring the message. Come out and check it out.

Well, I'm packing my motorbike today and will take off after supper or first thing Turesday morning on a bike trip to Cape Brenton. I'm either going around the Cabot Trail or up to Sydney. Up one side of Bras d'Or Lakes and then down the other side; maybe stopping at Rite;s Tea House.

I will try and post as I go. I will be back Friday night so Peggy and I can go to Convention in Wolfville.

Play nice, God bless you and please pray for my trip, traveling mercies and protections.

Thanks all.
PBB

No comments: