Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Bike Name

Well I have finally decided on a name for my motorcycle; I can't keep calling her Vroom, Vroom - so from now on my bike's name is "Spirit." On of my fav. praise songs is "Shine, Jesus, Shine" and the one line in that song that I draw the name of my bike from is "Blaze, Spirit, Blaze."

Spirit and I took a drive this afternoon; lookinh for Hebron Baptist Church. Peggy and I will be attending a pastor's and spouses retreat there, in June. So I found it, very nice church, quite a new building. Then I took the old road, along the French shore and then cut 'cross county through Consessions, then back on the 340 to home. 2.5 hours and 145 kms later, we are home. Now, she will sleep until Saturday, when I will travel with mu brother, Rockey and the rest of his biker-buddies to Truro for a "Bike Blessing."

Right now, I will rest until 6:45, then off to Bible Study. We are just starting Daniel and the topic is Compromise (within our faith). Should be quite interesting.

This Sunday is Communion and the message is called; "The Art of Being a Sinner." I hope to connect our sins, with God’s love, and Jesus’ death. A good topic to invite a friend to came and hear. I encourage you to do so, ask someone you know/or don't know, someone you care about, to come hear this message. Then, Sunday night we will have a muscial service, at 6:30. Come one, come all.

Also if you or someone you know would be interested in the Marriage Enrichment course, please contact me to sign-up. The course is all about communication and spending time with your spouse - good quality time. The course is laid out for 7 sessions, 7 Sunday nights, with you and your spouse discussion your marriage and how you can stay marriage. There will be NO GROUP DISCUSSION - just you and your spouse. Please come, I highly recommend it and I think you would enjoy it. Think about it:)

Blessing PBB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! A name for Vroom Vroom! I love Spirit. What a great name! I must say it is alot better than the names that I would have chosen.

April Mullen said...

When I started reading your blog, I was sure you had named your bike, "Blaze"... but I like spirit.

"The Art of Sinning". Hmmm... intriguing; will you be showing us HOW to sin?? haha

I look forward to Sunday's service.

Good bible study; GREAT discussion!

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Blaze, Spirit, Blaze... That's too funny! *I wanted to name Cody Blaize, but no one would let me*

Will you and Rockey get a chance to stop in on Saturday?

Isn't Tanya moving in today?

Our new phone number is working now. Still need to email me at Gmail because I can't figure out how to configure the new email address in Incredimail.

See you NEXT weekend, at least. And I will leave Stupid home...

Love your Baby Sis