Saturday, March 3, 2007

Getting Ready

Hi y'all,
Well today is Saturday, which means tomorrow is Sunday. (also) Communion is tomorrow and is always very special and moving here is New Tusket. I am a bit of a "jokester" and my services are always fun and filled with the joys of the Holy Spirit; but Communion is serious stuff. Communion is a thankful remembrance, of Christ, His love & His sacrificial death on the cross. And even though I like to laugh, what Christ did for us means so much to me - and deserves respect.

So, the message for tomorrow is entitled; "The Message". And the message is; "God loves you, very much." That's the message, spread it around.

Thanks so much to my little sister Donna Jean, for helping get my Blog established. That one picture of me is not such a great one but I will add some other pics later.

Well I need to go get ready for tomorrow.

Blessings upon you all
Pastor Brother Brian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi daddio!
You're lovel daughter here. So glad you're now on the 'World Wide Web' other than email. It's great to be able to check in all the time to see what's up. It's difficult for me to only see you guys on Saturday/Sunday, when I'm used to you being just 5 minutes away.
But, in the same, I'm am soooo extremely proud of you for doing this, and sticking your ground and getting a BEAUTIFUL church (New Tusket).
I love you dad. Keep up the blog.
:)
-Tan-Dog

Anonymous said...

The service yesterday was awesome!! I really enjoyed it. You rock!

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

I rather like that picture...

Thank you and Peggy for putting up with us and "that barking dog" on the weekend.

Your service was really very good. I can't wait to come back. I will give you a little more warning next time, and actually play something I know, not something I pick up on the way down!

Have a good week.

Love Me