Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Presence Of The Lord

Hi Gang,
Well, Sunday Service was good! It was a combination between fun and serious. We had a few laughs and got serious when we needed to. I spoke on Holy Ground today. Bottom-line is that God is everywhere, and anywhere God is, is Holy Ground. We must approach this world, God’s creation, with respect and humility; for this is Holy Ground.

The music today was wonderful. The three songs we sang built upon one another; and one could feel the Holy Spirit among us. They three songs were;
“He Is Here”
He is here; hallelujah! He is here amen!
He is here; holy, holy; I will bless His name again.
He is here; listen closely; Hear Him calling out your name.
He is here; you can touch Him. You will never be the same.

“Holy Ground”
This is Holy Ground;
We’re standing on Holy Ground,
For the Lord is present and where He is is Holy.
This is Holy Ground;
We’re standing on Holy Ground,
For the Lord is present and where He is is Holy.

These are Holy hands;
He’s given us Holy hands,
He works through these hands and so these hands are Holy.
These are Holy hands;
He’s given us Holy hands,
He works through these hands and so these hands are Holy.

“Surely The Presence Of The Lord”
Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place;
I can feel His mighty power and His grace.
I can hear the brush of angel's wings,
I see glory on each face.
Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place.

I have been singing these songs most of the day.

April sang a moving and emotional song about being united with God. As we talked this about at the Bible Study the other night, God never puts a barrier between Him and us; we are the ones that create those obstacles. April reminded us that we are all bonded together.

Have a great night, and thank you for your comments. Please chick on and read the other comments as well.

Blessings upon you and always know; “God loves you very much.”

Pastor Brother Brian

2 comments:

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Wow Brian,

I have not heard those lovely songs for so long, I can barely remember them! I always loved


"Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place;
I can feel His mighty power and His grace.
I can hear the brush of angel's wings"

I swear, everytime I sang this I could feel the breath of the Holy Spirit blowing on my face.

I am glad that you had a good service. I can't wait to bring Al down. He is home this week (except tomorrow, he is on duty), but I think that since I was there LAST WEEK, and he sails again on the 19th, this weekend coming is not the best time for us to come. Then when he gets back is Easter, then I am going to Newfoundland (1 month from today!)... So I do not know when we will get there. We will be at your commissioning for sure though!


Have a productive week.

Love your Baby Sister

Anonymous said...

Hey dad.
Beautiful service yesterday.
And also, you haven't posted about it yet, but I want to public congratulate you on getting your letter from the 'big board'.:D
Love you, and I'm proud of you.
-T