Wednesday, March 28, 2007

At It Again

Hi Everyone,
Well it's Wednesday morning which means I am "off and away" (to quote Dr. Suess. Off to Wolfville for a few more classes. Full week this week and lot's to do as well. I am a paper due at 2 today, I must lead a discussion tonight at 6:30 concerning sexual ethics in church - I think I'll focus on out judgemnt of homosexuals and compared to loving them as people. That should get things stirred up. Then tomorrow evening is Systematic Theology and only 2 classes left there. And I haven't finished my 5000 word essay yet - but I have dioone asll the research, I just need to type it in some sort of coerant form.

I'm off to see big brother's new bike. In a few weeks he will be surprise I know. Vroom, Vroom.

This Sunday I am preaching on Jesus triumphant ride into Jerusalem. Corey is helping me with the whole service and communion - since he is the last deacon around, whereas all the others are down south somewhere on vacation. Next Tuesday night I am preaching at Ashmore Church during the pre-Easter services. That should be fun and sacry all at once. God will loook after me. Christy and my daughter, Tanya will share their gift of music that night as well.

Then next Sunday is Easter. We will be having a continental breakfast at the church at 8:30, with serivce atarting at 10:00. There will be no Sunday School and the service will start one hour earlier. Come out to the service or one of the services at Ashmore this coming week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdsay and Friday).

Well I got to go to Wolfville now. Have a great week and see you all on Friday - Bible study.

Blessing and remember God loves you all very much.
Pastor Brother Brian

PS
Check out Christy's blog
http://thursdayschild1975.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Thursdays Child said...

Thanks for the plug on your blog. I really appreciate it. See you on Friday!! Maybe we can have supper - like Pizza ;) LOL!!

Christy

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

WELL, Not Christy is beating BOTH April and Me!

Good Luck Pastor Brother Brian with all your services and school work this week.

Al is home now. We will be able to come down sooner or later...probably later, with Easter coming, then I AM GOING TO NEWFOUNDLAND! 13 more days!

Love your Baby Sister

April Mullen said...

What is so funny about pizza?

( I have to say something so as not to be outdone by these two ladies)