Sunday, March 18, 2007

Make Up

Hi Everyone,
Well, the first order of business in Church today was to explain the "April" thing , and assure everyone that I (indeed) asked April to interupt my story last week; and to forgive her. April is really a sweet, well-mannered girl and would never do anything like that (unless asked to do so). I apoligize to April for making her look bad in front of her church family.

Today's sermon was about being so far away from God, that we might think we can never get back. Interesting right? Well if you look on the right hand side of this page and scroll down you will see a link there entitled: From The Pulpit of New Tusket. Starting today and every week, I will post my sermon for that week, for all to read and think about. And if you have further questions or comments please send them in.

Thanks to my little sister for helping me set this up.

Well, off to continue that 5000 word essay. Remember that God really does love you very much.

Blessings upon you all
Pastor Brother Brian

5 comments:

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

How is that essay coming? Eschatology, eh? Good luck!!!

Your Little Sister

April Mullen said...

Hi There!

It's wonderful that your sister knows so much about this stuff and has helped you to be able to post your sermons... what a great addition to this ministry. Kudos to your sister (who did beat me to the comments this round!).

I more than accept your appology for the events LAST Sunday, which caused a minor amount of turmoil for me. I would be lying if I told you that I, too, did not get a laugh from the reactions of certain churchfolk. Let's let it lie now, shall we? Afterall, it's not like this experience will keep me from helping you out in the future.

Prayers still going up for the quick completion of that 5000-word paper. :)

Toodles!

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Seems to me, April, that we seem to have a healthy bit of competition going on here ;)

I am hoping to get down that way again soon. I'd say, let's go to Timmie's for coffee, IF THERE WAS A TIMMIE'S IN NEW TUSKET! (which, by the way, is NOT in Digby...)

My brother is fortunate to have found such a loving Church family, especially, being so far removed, geographically, from the rest of us!

Donna

Anonymous said...

Well, since I am not to be outdone by my "little" sis, or a new friend in Christ, I decided to add my comments to give some theatrical spice to your blog. While I missed the actual incident, I did hear all about it and I will repeat what I previously told April...IF I had been the one to interrupt no one would have blinked an eye, because that would be one of those outrageous things that I would participate in - while April does tend to be the "good, quiet, well-behaved one"!! LOL!!

I will also add my prayers of support to the long list of those who are praying for your papers as well as a speedy end to your "formal" schooling! Best wishes this week and safe travels!

Christy

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

LOL Christie! As I started to read this I could not figure out which of MY siblings were writing this! You are APRIL'S sister, not mine! haha