Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Chastised

Well, I've just been reprimanded by my little sister and April, about driving my bike instead of working on my essay. Seem these two like to work as a team. Ya' know, I haven't been scolded or spanked in a long, long time. Paper is coming fine, I will have it done by Wednesday and emailed off.

That bike keeps calling my name and calling my name - so to shut it up, I take a little drive down to the end of the driveway and back and then back down and back.

Well, off to do more work, I was up early this morning (working on my paper) and now back to it.

Blessings
PBB (VV)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Al just shook his head.... "When's he getting his liscence?"

And yes, April (the Fabulous) and I make a great team!

I am going to bed now to rest up for my trip!

Have fun on your bike while I am gone...

April Mullen said...

It seems to me that someone who enjoyed WRESTLING as much as YOU do could at least ADMIRE the efforts of a good tag-team.

Now stop reading this and get back to work...

*smirk*