Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My Privleges Have Been Re-Instated...

This is Pastor Brother Brians Baby Sister, Donna-Jean... You know, one of the ones who was REJECTED!!!! Without whom, Pastor Brian would not even HAVE a blog... The one whose Blog Editing privileges were revoked... Well, I have been re-instated, as I have some valuable information that needs to be posted on here and he is unable to do so. So...here it is...


Pastor Brother Brian preaching at Ashmore United Baptist Church




The Secret Has Been Revealed - This is Pastor Brian's New Toy



Pastor Vroom, Vroom??



Pastor Brian in his Helmet (and me trying to get the Mac to work! - And NO, we do NOT look alike!)


And just for good measure...This is me, Donna-Jean (the Baby Sister), and April (The Fabulous!)


So there you go Pastor Brother... Your pictures. I had fun last night!

Love Donna-Jean...

6 comments:

April Mullen said...

Wow, Pastor! Great pictures. You are incredibly lucky to have such a sweet sister to post these photos FOR you.

By the way, you DO look pretty good on your bike!

Cheers! (Happy Graduation is coming up REAL soon!)

Anonymous said...

Fine.... no pics of me... *sad face*

Thursdays Child said...

Thanks for asking me to sing last night. Sorryt that the second song didn't works out so well, but this has been a not-so-good-week for me. Still not getting the "rejection" thing...oh well!! The message was grrrreat!! Hope you have a great week, I will be praying for you during your classes!! See ya when you get back!!

C.

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Tanya, YOU WERE TAKING THE PICTURES!!!!! hahaha

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Resisting the temptation...

I hope that today's picture post was to your satisfaction...

Drive safely tomorrow. And YAY for your last class!

Tanya Reid said...

Dad! I have a blog! Check it out! http://nspreacherkid.blogspot.com/