Monday, April 9, 2007

Great Day

Today was great. Tanya helped me get Peggy's car to the doctor and then we had lunch and talked, and drove home and talked, and I fell asleep on the sofa. Peggy came home before I had a chance to make supper (seem that sofa works well).

I'm not sure of what to call my bike, many suggestions, but I am still taking ideas. Oh, by the way, she (yes, my bike is a she) she has 32 kms on her now. Do you know how many trips up and down the driceway that is?

Peggy and I had a great Easter with our daughter. We were very worried when we woke up Sunday morning at 5am and she wasn't here yet. She left at 1am in the middle of the storm. But I prayed hard and God delevered her safe and sound to us. Thank you Lord.

I am currently at 1646 words of my 5000 word essay due last Thursday. I'm working on it and hope to email it to the prof. by Wednesday.

Blessings one and all, and remember God loves you - so very much.
Pastor Vroom, Vroom

2 comments:

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Only 1646? Maybe you need to read the "Procrastinate" definitions on my blog...

That is a lot of trips up and down the driveway. You must be having a great time!

I am glad Tanya made it. I hope there is good weather tomorrow night in the middle of the night when I am driving...

April Mullen said...

I think you need a proper scolding: You should not be out on your bike when you have a paper to write, Mister.

Now that I got that off my chest, I have a guess at how many trips up and down the driveway it took to get 32 kms on your bike:

2 trips up... 2 trips down...(One to get to 17, one to get to 32)

am I right?

*giggle*