Monday, April 23, 2007

Yesterday's Service

The service (yesterday) was amazing! The music was very cool; the choir did a reall nice job singing thier special and leading us through the rest of the hymns. The song that April did (unaccompanied) was awesome - I closed my eyes and just listened. Tanys and Peggy help me out during the Children's time, as we sang The Pipaya Song. the kids really seemed to enjoy it alot. The sermon was good too - a hard and somewhat confusing message on the Hoyl Spirit and the Trinity.

Lots of birthday yesterday. My sister Linda was 48 yesterday; and no matter how old I get, my sister Linda will always be 1 day, 1 month and 1 year older than me. He and Duck and my nephew Brent (and Tanya) came over after church and we had a celbration lunch in honor of her birthday. Went to the valley in the Afternoon to Barb Durling's Indiction Service at Canaan Church. Then home - busy, busy day.

Then this morning, I went and did my test today and received my Motorcycle licence: wow!

Well off to do some more work.

Blessings upon you all - remember, God loves you, very, very much.
PBB

4 comments:

Tanya Reid said...

Hey dad.
Congrats! I'm so proud of you. Now you can drive further than the driveway!!!!
Love you.

April Mullen said...

How man kilometres now, Pastor Vroom-Vroom?

Yay! :)

Looking for Angels in Alberta said...

Glad to hear you passed. I have to take the test too...just for a scooter.
Take care out there.

Thursdays Child said...

Congrats on the license!! I bet I will hear you zoom zoom by quite a bit. Check out my blog for an update on Lauren! It went really well today! Thanks for the prayers! PS, it WAS an excellent service!!