Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Musical Gifts

Ya'know, I am so amazed at people who can sing or play a muscial instrument. New Tusket Baptist Church has an abundance of talent, with so many sharing their gifts. I thank my little sister who came all the way from Shearwater to sing at the service for me. Thank you so much, the song was wonderful.

Also and certainly not least, I want to thank my one and only daughter for singing as well, last night. Donna Jean and Tanya did a duet and it was beautiful. Tanya, you have sung or performed many times for me over the past 3 years or so. I appreciate your commitment and eagerness to help your father out and your support over this time has been so valuable to me, as I grow and mature as a pastor. I love you and could not have done it without you. Thank you so much.

I want to publicly thank my dear wife, Peggy for all her support and guidance in my journey as well. She has encouraged me, shook her at me, smiled and nodded and even pointed her finger at me and said ‘no.’ Peggy, you are one in 10 million and I love you so much. I could not repay all you have done for me. I also want to thank you for your help in me getting my new motorcycle. That I could not have gotten without your help. I humbly thank you.

Well off to Acadia for my last 2 classes of this term, of this year and of my degree. Graduation is coming and I am soooo excited to be done.

Check out the pre-Easter services at Ashmore this week. Blessings upon you, with His love.
Pastor Brother (Biker) Brian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya dad.
You're so welcome. I'm very very proud of you and how far you've come. Even all the obstacles that you've encountered on your way. You endured and pushed through. Faith!
I applaud you for taking this leap of faith and moving far away from things that you and mom both know and recognize and feel comfortable in. Again, faith!
You've grown so much on your walk and journey, and you'll continue to grow.
I love you dad, and I'm super proud of you.
-T

P.S. Please! Dont kill yourself on that bike!

April Mullen said...

Amen, Tanya!