Tuesday, April 24, 2007

God is Great!

I had an absolutely great day today. I got up early and took off to the valley on my Vroom, Vroom. Did some errands: bought my laptop for a $1.00 - so it's mine now, 3 other errands, had coffee with my independant daughter, spents some time with my big brother (Rockey), then when it was time to head for home, Rockeys followed me on his bike to Bridgetown - we had some supper - and he headed one way and I headed the other way. It was such a connection to take a bike drive with my brother - and he even let me lead; drove home - very cold, need a pair of chaps; stopped of to see the love of my life (Peggy) at her work and came home.

As of 8:50 pm tonightm Vroom, Vroom has 512 kms on her.

God grants to me a great day to ride, a great coffee time with my daughter and a great connection with my bro.

Thank you God for all these things.

PBB

5 comments:

April Mullen said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a real blessing of a day. I am happy for you... and for your Tanya, Rockey, and Peggy, for they got to spend time with the likes of you!

Here's to 512 kms. Yippee!

Have a sunshiney day tomorrow! :)

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

And yet He still hasn't granted you an opportunity to come and see your Baby Sister... *pout*

Glad you and Rockey have something to connect with...

Love Me

Tanya Reid said...

This made me smile so huge dad. I'm so proud of you and love you so much. I loved having coffee with you today.

Looking for Angels in Alberta said...

What a beauty of a day. MY favorite part was the 1$ laptop. We need those laptop stores here in Edmonton.
Thanks for the email and the continuing prayers. I had a great weekend. I can only imangine Satan's disappointment.
Keep on rollin'.

Anonymous said...

Great that you had a nice day!! You sure had nice weather for "Vroom, Vroom" (still have to find a name for her)! I think this weather is really cheering everyone up! I know it is for me!!